Wanna sell your collection? Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modelnerds News- Events Coming Soon
- UPDATED FRIDAY 4/4/14
- PX 2014 IPMS QLD Swap Meet May 4th - Only a few weeks until this great event is upon us. Modelnerds will have 5 very full tables there. Its a great venue, plenty of space and the IPMS QLD guys do a fantastic job of organising the only major swap meet held outside of Sydney/Melbourne for us Northerners. Mark & I will both be there this year, doing a spot of judging in the $20 Modelnerds Kit Challenge competition that we are sponsoring.
- Melbourne Garage Sale Date TBA - Latest update to this is that it will be after PX and hopefully before EXPO in early June, so stay tuned for a date, coming soon..........................
NEW CUSTOMERS - PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFO SECTION BEFORE ORDERING.......
WE HAVE 2 LOCATIONS - VIC & NSW
Melbourne based items have an (M) Prefix. NSW based items have no prefix.
Mixed orders of (M) & Non-M products = 2 parcels/postage charges
- GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE - Purchase or get those close to you to buy for you some Modelnerds CA$$$$H for Christmas or birthdays. Order the vouchers as you would normally do any other Modelnerds product. A numbered PDF file that you can print out and put in a card, etc will be sent out to you.
- ATTN all HOTMAIL users: We have been receiving feedback from hotmail users that our emails seem to be having trouble negotiating the hotmail filters. The work around for this is to add "email@example.com" to your contacts list. This should fix the issue.
- NEW CUSTOMERS: Please refer to our ordering/payment info contained in the "Important Info" section on the left hand side of the main page. We highly recommend reading this before ordering to avoid confusion over postage and invoicing.
Please note if paying via Paypal, send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the IMPORTANT SUMMARY regarding our E-mail/orders/posting process & Items with an (M) prefix ordering on our NEW - Important Info Page that is found in the Information tab, lower left side of this page.. Saves confusion and queries about invoices/postage.
Thanks Modelnerds CEO's